- Dynamic, interactive, adaptive classroom instructor
- Engaging and responsive online instructor
- Instructional design abilities from assignment to multi-program
- Strong focus on and awareness of Student Experience
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work in and/or lead small-to-medium sized teams
- Able to work under high pressure
- Effective and concise communicator
- Skilled at translating technical concepts to simple and understandable terms
- In-depth data analysis and visualization abilities
- Understanding of internetworking technologies and concepts at all levels
- Experience with a diversity of programming languages enables the correct selection for each job
Rocket Scientist, Rocket Fuel Inc., Redwood City, CA
- Developer Manager for internal Web properties focusing on analytics and data management for an ad tech DSP.
- Full stack development including: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Backbone.js, ExtJS, SASS, RABL, REST, MySQL, and related technologies.
- Agile workflow and modern tools including: Jira, Gerrit, Git, GitHub, TDD, UCD, etc.
Program Manager, Full Sail University, Orlando, FL
- Managed operations and ~40 faculty for the Web Design & Development Bachelor of Science program.
- Instructional design for both WDD and its sister, the Mobile Development Bachelor of Science program.
- Designed, developed, and implemented an academics analytics portal, allowing more than 2 dozen degree programs to query and visualize data from individual grades up to college-level aggregation and trends.
- Job at hire: Instructor for courses in advanced server-side development and advanced database concepts.
Web Development Lead, Dixon Ticonderoga Co., Heathrow, FL
- Lead for all web-related internal and external projects, including approximately one dozen public eCommerce/B2C/B2B ColdFusion and PHP web sites, and two internal ColdFusion sites.
- Wrote and maintained SMART, the Sales/Marketing Analysis & Reporting Tool, which featured two primary elements:
- Forecasting: Allowed approximately fifteen forecast managers to effectively manage forecasts for over 1400 products.
- Sales History, Budget, Forecast, and Inventory Analysis: A data warehousing and mining tool with over 100 dimensions and 50 measures, fed in near-real-time from a JDEdwards OneWorld/EnterpriseOne system into a SQL Server 2000 database. It serviced over 100 users with ad-hoc query response times between 5 and 90 seconds across 12 GB of data.
Lead Web Programmer, Creative Data Concepts, Pensacola, FL
Lead Web Programmer, Mojo Interactive, Orlando, FL
Senior Web Developer, Phoenix International, Orlando, FL
Web Developer, Northrop-Grumman Corp., Melbourne, FL
Education & Certification
M.S., Education Media Design & TechnologyFull Sail University, 2011
4.0 GPA, Valedictorian
Multiple Course Awards
Attended online while working full-time
B.S., Information Systems TechnologyUniversity of Central Florida, 2009
A.S., Computer SciencePensacola Jr. College, 2005
Miscellaneous Non-Degree Certifications
- Cisco Certified Network Associate, 2007
- CompTIA A+ Certified, 2007
- Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer (Expired)
- Ruby, ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, JSP
- Perl, Python
- Visual Basic, VB.NET
- C, C++, C#
Technologies & Concepts
- HTML, CSS, SASS
- HTTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- TCP/IP, Firewalls, Network Design
- Database Design & Normalization, SQL
- Encryption, Security
- OOP, MVC, XP
- Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun Solaris
- MS SQL Server, mySQL, IBM DB2, MS Access
- Dreamweaver, Flash, PhotoShop
- Resumix, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards OneWorld/EnterpriseOne
- Apache, IIS